The Survival
The Survival
The Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Survival

The World has been thrown into termoil, Zombies roam the streets, join as the only survivors, kids 19 and under try to survive in the small town of Trenton,Ontario, Canada

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:09 am
Affiliations
Our Button:

AFFILIATES:

Date
Year

Month
October
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Zombie handguide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Stitt
Swordsmaster, Martial artist and your friendly,
Swordsmaster, Martial artist and your friendly,
David Stitt

Character sheet
Weapons: Zar'roc (red one and half handed sword) 2 hunting knifes, P90, two Desert Eagles, bow and Arrow, Kitchen Knife

Zombie handguide Empty
PostSubject: Zombie handguide   Zombie handguide EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 pm

WELCOME TO THE ZOMBIE HANDGUIDE

Written By David Stitt
Hello there, assuming, since you a reading this, you want to further your education in those stinking bodies of pus that are shuffling around outside your door. now, the Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you these things, but i feel you need to prepare yourself for what is out there. CONSTANT VIGILANCE . Sorry, I had to, but please enjoy this hand guide, a lot of kids died to bring it to you.

WALKER

The most common one out there, they shuffle, they sniff, and they are out there for one reason, to eat your face. they hunger for your flesh, your blood. they are not fast, or strong, or smart, but they are deadly in numbers. they tend to keep to the shadows, so, if you want to survive, don;t get caught outside at night,  travel in the middle of streets. If you are to recognize any faces from your previous life, it will be a walker.

RUNNER

The minute you see this one, you better shoot it, cause running will not do anything, these ones can run really fast, and tire slowly. it is believed the used to be athletes. Lucky for us, these are Rare in Trenton, but who is to say these zombies won't Migrate?

LIFTERS

If you see a Zombie with a lot of muscles, congratulations, you have discovered a Lifter, might want to write your Will now. These buggers are STRONG. they can hug you to death, throw you around like the Hulk did Loki, or just crush you, with, i don;t know, a car or something. These are more common than runners in Trenton, but still Rare.

SOLDIERS

we killed a shit load of these at the base, but they still exists. they are most commonly seen carrying guns, or weapons of some kind, and wearing Army suits. these little bastards are dangerous, they are smart, and know their way around a gun, they are the second most common Zombo in Trenton, thanks to the Base.

TERMS FOR ZOMBIES IN GENERAL

. Zombies
. Zombos
. Grown ups
. Adults

Now that brings us to the end of our little book, if you see a Zombie that does not fit these descriptions, please let Dimitri, Myself, Robert or Ethan Know right away. oh, and Please stay Alive.
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvival.rpg-board.net

Zombie handguide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Survival :: The Survival Guide :: Types of Zombies-
Jump to: