The Survival
The Survival
The Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Survival

The World has been thrown into termoil, Zombies roam the streets, join as the only survivors, kids 19 and under try to survive in the small town of Trenton,Ontario, Canada

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:09 am
Affiliations
Our Button:

AFFILIATES:

Date
Year

Month
October
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Devan Greene

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devan Greene
Protect Me and I'll do the same because I'm a
Protect Me and I'll do the same because I'm a
Devan Greene

Devan Greene Empty
PostSubject: Devan Greene   Devan Greene EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:51 am

Devan Greene Thumb

Name(first,last): Devan Arabella Greene

Age(max 19): 17

Hometown: Trenton, Ontario, Canada

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Physical Description: Petite, Blonde Hair, Light Green Eyes, 5ft 2in (157 cm)

Special features: N/A

Personality: Devan is a kind, bright, bubbly girl who is kindhearted and is probably one of the most sweetest kind of person you could ever meet. She couldn't hurt a fly which is why she isn't the best for a zombie Apocalypse but she has been known as a breath of fresh air, instantly having a calming effect on people.

Personal Background: Devan was raised on a farm with good country morals. She was the brightest student in her classes, wanting to become a registered nurse. Wanting to help people any way she ever could. Devan was an only child and was the golden light in her parent's world. When the world went literally to hell her and her parents stayed safely at their farm for three months, living off of what little supplies they had, stretching it out for as long as they could. But when the third month came up and all the supplies ran out Devan's parents wanted to go out for more food and what not but Devan insisted that she went, wanting to protect her only parents.

After crossing a busy intersection she almost crashed into another car, the driver being Jacob Rich, a country southern boy that would soon become a major part in her life. After receiving supplies they went back to her home only to discover her farm covered with Walkers, her family no more. Devan went into shock and froze up, if it wasn't for Jacob she would have been killed as well. But he cleared out the infectious crowd and pulled her parent's bodies out of the house even giving them a proper burial. They would travel together until they found a group of survivors each day getting closer and closer with one another.

Family
Mother
Name: Nina Greene
undead or dead: Dead

Father
Name: Maximus Greene
Undead or dead: Dead

Other
Name:
Relation:

Weapons and Dress Style: Devan is more of a defensive person than a fighter but carries a handgun and a hunting knife on her at all times. Her dress style is mainly girly and bright colors, and has been known to break out a dress for special occasions.
Back to top Go down
David Stitt
Swordsmaster, Martial artist and your friendly,
Swordsmaster, Martial artist and your friendly,
David Stitt

Character sheet
Weapons: Zar'roc (red one and half handed sword) 2 hunting knifes, P90, two Desert Eagles, bow and Arrow, Kitchen Knife

Devan Greene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devan Greene   Devan Greene EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvival.rpg-board.net

Devan Greene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Survival :: Characterization :: Applications-
Jump to: